The Wolf-obo says:
|Want to be a strong chocobo such as me?
Include your humanoid companion in your training
and watch those muscles grow!
Item › Other › Outdoor Furnishing
A simple stable large enough for keeping and raising as many chocobos as you can imagine (if 512 is the maximum number you can imagine).
※One per estate only. —
UNTRADABLE – DYEABLE
Purchased from the Housing Merchant found in any residental district
for 125,000 gil
The following information was gleaned from the FFXIV official forums – THREAD:Why not a normal broom to clean stables? – and is subject to change when Patch 2.35 arrives.
- Requires a Magicked Stable broom in order to keep it clean.
- The dirtier a stable, the less experience earned.
- The Magicked Stable Broom is made 20 at a time by carpenters and is destroyed upon usage. (KingofAbyss)
- It is estimated that it takes approximately 3 days for a stable to go from Fair to Poor, so a 20-stack may last two months. (Jeykama)
- Unless the price of brooms is cheaper than the cost of a new stable (125,000), some people are opting to replace the stable instead. (Gerolan and others)
- The three ranks of cleanliness provide the following XP:
- Good – 1.0% of the experience cap at your chocobo’s current level (Nekodar)
- Fair – 0.8% of the cap
- Poor – 0.6% of the cap